Happy New Month everyone! Hope your week is off to a great start 🙂
Just a quick one today..
- There’s something irresistibly charming about white . Besides being cool, crisp and refreshing, a white ensemble is easy, clean and always chic.
- The sophistication and elegance from this flounce dress kinda made me feel like I was walking on imported air 😀
- Still on the dress- I can’t seem to get enough of how easily it captures the essence of style, femininity and poise.
- Last point about the dress, I promise! Lol! I wanted it to be the focal point so I downplayed the rest of my accessories.
- A pop of colour is always welcome, and that’s where the venom heels come in.
- The cat eye sun glasses combined with the red lip did a fab job adding a little fierce edge to the outfit story.
- I could definitely get used to this way of blogging. Lol!
Catch up again soon loves! xx
White Flounce Dress: Neon 27
Venom Heels: Backyard Shoes
Earrings and Rings: Accessorize- Junction Mall
Cat Eye Sunglasses: Here
Lippie: Nouba Plumping Gloss Stick No. 99- Nakshi Nouba
Hair: Nywele Creative